[Lias] rh8 and apache

David Savill dsavill at excido.com
Tue Dec 17 05:39:01 UTC 2002

Apache 2.0 (which ships with RH8.0) has has its rpm's been renamed

They are now called httpd-2.0.40-11

The 'this is apache speaking' files arnt kept in /var/www/html either..... look in your httpd.conf for that path.

But if you whack an index.html in /var/www/html you will be fine.

Cheers
David

P.S. Just looking on up2date this morning there is an update for httpd as well