[Lias] NSWCEG Conference call for presenters

James Quiring James at excitech.com.au
Wed Aug 21 18:11:05 UTC 2002

I appologise if this post is deemed off topic.  The NSW Computer Education
Group is holding their annual conference at Olympic Park Homebush between
September 30 and October 2.  The theme is "Exploring ICT" and as coordinator
of the networking strand I am looking for people willing to present sessions
relating to Linux in Schools.  Unfortunately, all presenters must be
registered attendees for at least the day of their presentation.

Any person interest in presenting my contact me , James Quiring,
james at exitech.com.au for further details.  I would really like to see Open
Source represented in this session.

Regards
James