[Lias] New List Member

Celestial Wizard celestialwizard at merlin.hatfields.com.au
Sun Dec 2 17:02:49 UTC 2001

Not wanting to start a database war, but what are the comparative benefits
of one system over another?

Cheers

  --

  The Celestial Wizard
  President - South East Brisbane Linux Users Group

  Red Hat Certified Engineer
  Master RedHat Linux Administrator Certification - Brainbench
  Master WindowsNT Administrator Certification - Brainbench

  I don't speak for Microsoft. So please don't speak for me.