[lca-announce] Talk to us if you need financial assistance to attend linux.conf.au 2021

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Mon Jan 4 22:51:01 AEDT 2021

Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year!

There are now less than three weeks to go until linux.conf.au 2021.
Gulp!

Since the conference is running online with no need for travel or
accommodation costs, we hope this makes it easier for more people to
attend. Yet, we know 2020 was a challenge for many people financially;
and some may still struggle to find the means to join us.

So we have some good news! Thanks to the support of our Outreach and
Inclusion sponsor, Arm, we have funds set aside to provide financial
assistance to linux.conf.au attendees who might need it. This program is
part of our outreach and inclusion efforts for linux.conf.au.

To find out more about our financial assistance and how to apply, read
our assistance page at https://linux.conf.au/attend/assistance/.

Cheers

Sae Ra

--