[lca-announce] linux.conf.au 2020 - Speak at a Miniconf

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Thu Oct 17 23:19:05 AEDT 2019

We are excited to announce the 12 miniconfs that have been accepted for
linux.conf.au 2020.

The 12 miniconfs include:

* System Administration
* Creative Arts
* Games and FOSS
* Open ISA (RISC-V, OpenPOWER, etc)
* The Absolute Value of Documentation
* Open Education
* Kernel
* GO GLAM (Generous and Open: Galleries, Libraries, Archives, Museums)
* Security, Identity and Privacy
* Kubernetes, Containers and Docker
* FreeBSD
* Open Hardware

Call for sessions is open for all 12 miniconfs now and we encourage you
to submit a proposal (or three). If you're interested or just a bit
curious you should check out the full listing of the miniconfs
(https://linux.conf.au/programme/miniconfs/).

Miniconf call for sessions close on Sunday 8 December [Anywhere on Earth
(AoE)](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anywhere_on_Earth). Our miniconfs
will be processing early acceptances commencing on Sunday 17 November,
for those who need more time to make arrangements to attend the
conference. We encourage you to get your proposal in quickly!

Don't forget early bird tickets (https://linux.conf.au/attend/tickets/)
are now on sale. Purchase your ticket by the end of the month to pay
early bird prices!

If you have any questions about miniconfs or anything to do with
linux.conf.au 2020, you can contact us via email at
contact at lca2020.linux.org.au.

linux.conf.au 2020 Organising Team

-⁠-⁠-⁠
Read this online at https://lca2020.linux.org.au/news/miniconfs-in-2020/