[lca-announce] linux.conf.au 2020 - Women of Open Technology Working Breakfast

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Sat Dec 14 18:09:13 AEDT 2019

With a record number of women speaking at LCA2020, we are hosting a
Women of Open Technology Breakfast on Tuesday 14 Jan at 7am.

The breakfast gives women an opportunity to have a 'meta discussion'
about diversity and the role women play in the LCA community.
Attendees will also explore what our community could do to become a more
inclusive place for women and other marginalised groups.

Want to join the discussion?

While the breakfast is free, tickets are limited to 50 seats.
You can register for a ticket today via the registration dashboard at
https://linux.conf.au/dashboard/.

The breakfast primarily invites delegates from groups that are
under-represented at the conference, including women,
people from the LGBTQIA+ community, people with an impairment, and
people of colour. If you are not a member of an
under-represented group, you are welcome to come at the invitation of
someone who is.
This event has a strictly limited number of tickets available.

---
Read this online at
https://lca2020.linux.org.au/news/women-open-tech-breakfast/