[lca-announce] LCA 2019 update

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Fri Aug 31 12:15:11 AEST 2018

Hearing rumours that folk are panicing about the silence...

We've picked a bumper crop of papers for this years LCA, thank you
everyone that submitted a proposal.

Acceptances are going out bit by bit - don't panic if you haven't
heard anything: we can't send them all at once because this is
basically a three-way handshake: proposal, offer, accept - and until
we've got all the accepts back in a lot of proposals get stuck in
limbo.

Registrations will be opening in October we hope, will update you as
soon as we can.

Thanks,
LCA 2019 Team