[lca-announce] linux.conf.au 2017 doesn't have many tickets left!

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Wed Dec 21 14:57:24 AEDT 2016

There’s less than four weeks to go until linux.conf.au lands in
Hobart. Can you believe it?

As well as it being very very close indeed to the conference, we’re
starting to run low on tickets. In fact, we only have only 150 tickets
remaining. We don’t plan on increasing that number, either.

If you’ve been planning to get a ticket to linux.conf.au, but haven’t
bought your ticket yet, now is a great time to do so.

Our various ticket options can be found at https://linux.conf.au/attend

Our accommodation options can be found at
https://linux.conf.au/attend/accommodation -- note that whilst hotel
accommodation on-site at our venue has sold out, our budget option at
the University of Tasmania accommodation still has space, as do
off-site hotel options.

--
--Christopher Neugebauer <chair at hobart.lca2017.org>

Conference Director - linux.conf.au - January 2017 - Hobart
Tickets on sale now! https://linux.conf.au/attend