[lca-announce] Extended shuttle coverage for the Sunday night before the conference

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Tue Jan 22 10:48:07 EST 2013

Hi!

Now that we're getting so close to the conference, we have a much better
idea of how many people are arriving and when, and we realized that a
lot of you are choosing to fly in to Canberra fairly late. We were
originally planning to have our airport shuttle service finish at 6pm on
Sunday, but it looks as though a lot you will need a shuttle later than
that. So we've contacted our bus company and asked them to run the bus
until 9pm instead.

The airport shuttle bus will therefore run from 10am to 9pm on the
Sunday before the conference.

As ever, any questions should be directed to contact at lca2013.linux.org.au.

Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Still
Director linux.conf.au 2013

Canberra 28 January 2013 to 2 February 2013