[lca-announce] Have you Paid for Your LCA2013 Rego Yet?

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Thu Jan 3 16:27:44 EST 2013

It's a little over three weeks until the conference, and we have now
sold well over 90% of the available tickets. Now is a really good time
for you to check that your registration is all in order. Remember,
registration is a three step process:

1. Create an account on the site.
2. Register to attend the conference.
3. Pay for your ticket.

If you haven't completed all three steps, then you will not have a badge
ready for you when you arrive. And considering we're so close to selling
out, we might not be able to accept your payment if it's late. You MUST
pay for your ticket before we sell out, or you'll miss out.

We also want to remind you that we have tickets for the Open Government
miniconf and the Sir Tim Berners-Lee keynote for sale here:
http://lca2013.eventbrite.com.au/. This keynote is the only technical
talk that Sir Tim Berners-Lee will be giving during his TBL Down Under
tour, and it's a great opportunity for Canberra geeks to experience this
once-in-a-lifetime event. This is a great opportunity to get your techy
friends and family involved. Even if they wouldn't normally attend a
conference like linux.conf.au, this keynote is set to be something truly
special from a remarkable figure in internet and computing history.

Let the countdown to the party begin!

Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Still
Director linux.conf.au 2013

Canberra 28 January 2013 to 2 February 2013