[lca-announce] LCA2013 Reminder - CFP Closes 20 July

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Thu Jul 19 14:08:50 EST 2012

This email is just a quick reminder that the extended CFP closes this
Friday 20 July. That means you have only a little more than 24 hours to
get your proposal in!

Also, we are really close to breaking the record for the number of
proposals this year. We would love your help to get over the line, and
if you submit an unsuccessful proposal before the CFP deadline, we will
put your name in the draw to win a free registration to the conference.

Following is the original Call for Proposals, with all the info you need
to make your submission. Feel free to forward this to your interested
friends and family.

Looking forward to seeing you at the party!