[lca-announce] LCA2010 - Call for Papers Deadline - Reminder!

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Thu Jul 30 13:35:42 EST 2009

Hi,

I know that those of you that haven't submitted your presentation
proposals yet are busy typing away getting the perfect submission
written.  But I just wanted to distract you for a moment to remind you
that the deadline for the LCA2010 Call for Papers is fast approaching,
just over 25 hours remaining.  I repeat, 25 hours remaining.

No more extensions, that's it.

  Friday 31 July 2009 at 17:00 NZST

Remember, check out [0] for info on how to submit.

Cheers!

[0] http://www.lca2010.org.nz/programme/papers_info

--
Andrew Ruthven
LCA2010 - Co-Director

PO Box 11-682    |          linux.conf.au 2010
Manners St       | Follow the signs. Visit Wellington!
Wellington 6142  |      http://www.lca2010.org.nz
NEW ZEALAND      |