[lca-announce] LCA 2008 Call For Volunteers

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Sun Sep 23 06:31:57 UTC 2007

The linux.conf.au 2008 call for volunteers is now open. Do you want to
attend the world's best Linux conference? In that case, you should
register and come to the conference.

But, would your partner, kids, friends or family like to accompany you
to LCA and help out on our volunteer team? Volunteers don't need to be
technical or have in depth knowledge of Linux, Open Source or computing
in general. We need people to work on the registration and info desk,
help stuff conference bags, operate cameras and audio-visual gear, help
run network cables, assist with setting up the morning and afternoon
tea, give directions and be generally helpful.

If you or anyone you know is interested in joining our volunteer team,
email volunteering at mel8ourne.org

Steve Walsh
LCA2008  Networking and Technology