[lca-announce] MySQL Miniconf @ LinuxConfAU 2008: Call for Papers

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Tue Aug 28 04:59:14 UTC 2007

The MySQL miniconf was packed all day last time, and we had more
proposals than we could fit... so, let's make 2008 a good one too!

There are about 6 or 7 slots of 50 minutes each. We could do 2x25
minutes for some, and possibly a slot with 5 minute lightning talks.
A proposal should contain a short title and abstract of what you
intend to talk about, what duration the talk would be (5, 25, 50),
and a brief bio of yourself. Naturally you may submit multiple
abstracts for different topics; chances are that at most one can be
accepted so we see a good range of speakers and talks.

Please email your proposals to: m i n i c o n f 0 8 (at) l e n t z
(dot) c o m (dot) a u
(so that is miniconf zero-eight at my private domain)
Stewart Smith and possibly other people will help me do the
selections. Thanks.

For reference, this is what the content looked like in 2007: http://
www.linux.org.au/conf/2007/Miniconfs/MySQL.html

Cheers,