[lca-announce] linux.conf.au 2007 registrations are open

lca-announce-admin at lists.linux.org.au lca-announce-admin at lists.linux.org.au
Wed Nov 1 06:44:50 UTC 2006

linux.conf.au 2007 registrations are open

The Seven Team is pleased to announce that registration for linux.conf.au
2007 is finally open!

Registration fees for linux.conf.au 2007 will be: AU$670 for Professional
delegates, AU$300 for Hobbyist delegates, and a low AU$99 for Concession.

Early bird discounts are available for Professional and Hobbyist delegates
who register before November 15th and pay before November 22nd, so dive in
today!

Due to issues with our payment gateway that have delayed this announcement,
we will not be able to accept payment immediately. Please register, and as
soon as our credit card facilities are up and running, we will contact you
for payment.

Register now to join us in January!

  http://lca2007.linux.org.au/ (you can't miss the rego button!)

Please feel free to forward this announcement to friends and organisations
who may interested in linux.conf.au 2007.

- Jeff Waugh
  The Seven Team

About linux.conf.au 2007
------------------------

linux.conf.au is Australia's annual technical conference for the Open Source
and Free Software developer community. Now in its eighth year, linux.conf.au
is regarded as one of the premier global FLOSS technical events and attracts
many international open source software developers and users.

Returning to Sydney from the 15th to 20th of January, linux.conf.au 2007 is
supported by our Emperor sponsors, HP and IBM, and hosted at the University
of New South Wales. For more information about linux.conf.au 2007 visit our
website at: http://lca2007.linux.org.au/

About Linux Australia

Linux Australia exists to serve and promote the Australian Linux and Open
Source community. The organisation aims to do this best by taking
enthusiasms within the community, such as FOSS issues, projects, education,
advocacy just to name a few, and help them flourish, to succeed. The
lifeblood of this organisation is the people in the community, and Linux
Australia strives to be both relevant and useful to the community. For more
details about Linux Australia visit: http://www.linux.org.au/