[lca-announce] Online registrations close this Friday 17th January 2003.

lca-announce-admin at lists.linux.org.au lca-announce-admin at lists.linux.org.au
Sun Jan 12 14:37:51 UTC 2003

Ahoy ahoy!

There are less than two weeks until Linux.Conf.Au 2003 starts! With
deadlines looming, we're looking at closing our registrations on
Friday 17th of January 2003 (probably around noon WST, maybe a tad later).
If you haven't signed up and paid by this point in time, then you're
probably going to have to hope we have some door sales! Let me just check...

Yes, I found some. Limited limited limited. A few select door sales -
however, these come with a very high chance of not getting a conference bag
or T-Shirt! Avoid disappointment and sign up and pay now, before its all
too late.

If you're already signed up and waiting for the start then you probably
want some initial directions on where on the UWA campus you should go...
this will be on the web site next week, but just in case, we'll be starting
registrations on Wednesday morning from 8:00 am (*yawn*) at the Arts Faculty.

Regards,

  James B
  On behalf of the LCA2003 Organisers
--