[Grants] Grant Application from Lachlan de Waard for Ampache, ampache-docker, python3-ampache

Kathy Reid kathy at kathyreid.id.au
Mon Dec 16 08:55:08 AEDT 2019

Hi everyone,

Firstly, to be clear, I don't know Lachlan, and have no experience with
the Ampache project, but from a governance point of view, this grant
application is well thought through, costed in detail, has clear
deliverables and furthers Linux Austraia's values of free and open
technology. I am therefore in support of this Grant request.

Kind regards,

Kathy