[Grants] Linux Australia Grant request - Unit testing and UX improvements for CiviCRM Elections extension

Seamus Lee seamus at nsw.greens.org.au
Thu Sep 27 13:40:29 AEST 2018

Hi Linux Aus

I am happy to fully endorse the Grant request from Agileware, The project
its self is an excellent one. As we all know when writing code we can
regularly forget to put in unit tests for the code we have written. Having
unit tests in this kind of extension will be crucial and important to
allowing future development without likeness of breakage.

Improving the UX will mean that more organisations are likely to use it and
the users will massively benefit from a simpler user experience. The Greens
more broadly have been strong supporters of the Open Source community, we
aim to use open source software as much as possible and were co supporters
of the first CiviCRM conference in Australia.

Regards

Seamus

--
SEAMUS LEE
Online Systems Coordinator — The Greens NSW

Authorised By Seamus Lee, The Greens NSW, Sydney
Suite D, Level 1 275 Broadway
02 9045 6915, 0421 460 312 | SKP: seamus_lee001

nsw.greens.org.au