[Debian-au] NZ2015 mini-DebConf - Venue!

Andrew Ruthven andrew at etc.gen.nz
Thu Jan 8 13:53:21 EST 2015

[Double sigh, my email programme crashed while I was trying to send
this, apologies if you've already received it]

Sigh.  I was supposed to replace <link> once I'd pushed the updated
content to the website. This is the details:

http://nz2015.mini.debconf.org/posts/Venue/

We're in the same building as LCA2015 - The Owen G Glenn Building -
which should make things easier!

Cheers,
Andrew

--