[Debian-au] NZ2015 mini-DebConf - Venue!

Andrew Ruthven andrew at etc.gen.nz
Thu Jan 8 13:37:32 EST 2015

Hey,

You're receiving this either because you're on the debian-au mailing
list or because you've told me you'd like to attend the NZ2015
mini-DebConf on the weekend before LCA2015 (that is, this coming
weekend). Good news, I've just received confirmation that we have a
venue!

<link>

The bad news is I've received an underwhelming number of talk
submissions, so the format is changing slightly. Sunday will remain
focussed on a BSP, but Saturday will become an unconference day. If you
*do* have something you'd like to talk about, please bring it along!

I'll send another email to only those people who have registered their
interest to attend with my contact details in case of any issues!

Cheers,
Andrew

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand