[Debian-au] Debian Birthday Dinner

Craige McWhirter craige at mcwhirter.com.au
Thu Aug 5 23:07:15 UTC 2004

When: Wednesday, August 18, 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Where: La Cita's

It's Debian's birthday so we're heading out to dinner at La Cita's, King
St Wharf, a few doors up from our usual venue. Follow the map on the
website, there also links to to the menu there. An RSVP to debian (at)
slug.org.au is essential to guarantee a spot for what should be a great
night. La Cita nights are always good value.

http://debian.slug.org.au/

Hope to see you all there.

--

There is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress.
-- Mark Twain