[Debian-au] DebSIG: (this) Wednesday 3rd September

akumria at debian.org akumria at debian.org
Mon Sep 1 06:27:42 UTC 2003

Hi All,

Only a few weeks ago was Debian 10th Birthday; this week we are
fortunate to have Martin 'tbm' Michlmayr -- Debian Project Leader --
up in Sydney.

To celebrate, we've decided to make this DebSIG a week early. In order to
meet as many Sydney based Debian developers as possible Martin has thrown
down the gauntlet and challenged all who come to three games of pool.

Anyone who is able to beat him (at pool) can take over as DPL for a week.
Plus if you bring your key you might get it signed.

Martin will give a number of talks on topics such as 'how to effectively
bribe the DPL' and 'contributing to Debian without being a package
maintainer' and 'my favoutite Australian beers'.

WHAT: DebSIG

WHO: Martin Michlmayr, Debian Project Leader

WHEN: Wednesday 3rd September from 18:30

WHERE: Wooloomooloo Bay Hotel, downstairs courtyard

WHY: Challenge Martin for DPL! Also get your key signed

Remember to bring your GnuPG key and fingerprint to get it signed.

Regards,
Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never