[Debian-au] shutdown -h 2003-12-10 "final DebSIG + Xmas party"

Anand Kumria akumria at debian.org
Mon Nov 17 13:31:07 UTC 2003

Hi all,

It is that time of year again when Christmas comes around. Generally
people who come along to DebSIG organise a party around now -- this time
around we'll also be celebrating the end of DebSIG (for now).

It has been a few months since we Sydneysiders have gotten together for
our last DebSIG and rather than let it end with a whimper due its success,
it seems everyone has been busy becoming a developer, let's go out with
a bang.

I'm planning a dinner at a restaurant on the 10th Dec (Wed) so if you
are interested in coming along, drop me a line. I need to know rough
numbers by this Wednesday (i.e. respond now) so I can book a place.

Cost will be around ~$20 - $30 per person (not including drinks).

Regards,
Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never