[Debian-au] [SLUG] Re: Debian 10th birthday gear

Anand Kumria akumria at debian.org
Wed Jul 30 07:40:26 UTC 2003

On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 12:58:01PM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, Anand Kumria wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > [ forward as required ]
> >
> > I'm planning on doing some 10th birthday gear. I'm intending to get some
> > t-shirts made up but if people would like something else instead/as well
> > then let me know. Naturally you'll probably find it simpler to get your
> > own made up if you don't live in Sydney, Australia.
>
> Hat?
>
> Is there a debian patch that can be applied to hats, shirts, backpacks?

Actually I was thinking about a red fedora - but that has been done
already. It turns out I'll be probably be doing some bags with a
embroided Debian logo on the front and the birthday text (10 Projects
... 10000 packages) on the back.

I've got about 25 people interested in the first kind (b235) and only
5 in the second kind (b247). Minimum order is typically 50.

The likely price would be AUD$30 for b235 and AUD$25 for b247. A
shipment will be headed to HP via Bdale; so overseas orders aren't out
of the question.

I've also been thinking about getting some glassware made up. Pint
glasses (left) or Schooners (right) for AUD$9 and AUD$16 respectively
with a Debian logo, the words 'Debian' and '10 Years' on them. I've had
about 15 people interested in the Pint (minimum number is 72) and none
in the Schooners.

If you, or anyone else, is interested shipping those overseas could be
arranged (with the caveat that glass might break in transit). I need to
know by this Friday to get them in time for Aug 16th so if you'd like
any of this stuff, let me know.

Regards,
Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never