[Debian-au] Debian 10th birthday gear

Anand Kumria akumria at debian.org
Fri Jul 18 07:22:19 UTC 2003

On Sun, Jul 13, 2003 at 01:04:46PM +1000, Craige McWhirter wrote:

> Anand, I know I'd be keen to see a Debian version of this:
>
> http://www.everythinglinux.com.au/item/satchel01
>
> as well as some decent t-shirts. Perhaps others'd be interested too?

Sorry for the mass broadcast, I've gotten quotes for some bags which
would look similiar to <URL:
http://www.progsoc.org/~wildfire/debian/bags/>. They would have the
Debian logo embroidded on one side and the Birthday list screen printed
in black on the other.

I'm also thinking about getting some mugs made up. If anyone is
interested in either of these please let me know -- it takes about 2
weeks to get this stuff made up and it'd be good to know who, if anyone,
would like a bag and/or mug.

Also if people let me know which bag there are after.

Thanks,
Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never