[Debian-au] Debian monies within Australia

Anand Kumria treasurer at linux.org.au
Tue Jul 8 13:47:36 UTC 2003

Hi Mako,

[ Disclaimer: I don't know every Debian mailing list within .au, ]
[ so please forward as required to anyone else on other lists    ]

A while ago Martin asked for people who held money on behalf of Debian
to come forward. Linux Australia has over the past few years be holding
money on behalf of Debian.

The funds were initially loaded by Linux Australia for the
purchase/production of t-shirts and mugs. These were produced in 2001
and have been sold at various locations throughout Australia since then.

Those loans have been repaid and currently we retain a balance on
behalf of Debian in the amount of AUD$141.30. Should these funds
need to be disbursed please let me, treasurer at linux.org.au, know.

Thanks,
Anand Kumria
Treasurer
Linux Australia

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never