[SLUG] Re: [Debian-au] Re: Debian 10th Aniversary Dinner

Anand Kumria akumria at debian.org
Wed Aug 13 05:58:54 UTC 2003

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 10:23:44AM +1000, Matt Hope wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, Matt Hope <dopey at debian.org> wrote...
>
> > We are coming up the 10th Anniversary of Debian (Ian Murdock founded
> > Debian on the 16th of August, 1993).
>
> We are having a special dinner to celebrate this, next week, on the
> 20th of August. (This means there will not be the regular meeting at
> the Wooloomooloo Bay Hotel)

Cool - I wouldn't have been able to make a meeting today anyway. As well
the bags and steins won't be ready until this Friday it seems.

> We have booked a table at "The Jetty" <http://www.thejetty.com.au>, a
> nice water-front restaurant on King Street Wharf (near Darling
> Harbour).
>
> I would like to find out who is still interested in coming - please
> send me a RSVP if you would like to come, so I can ensure the booking
> is correct.

I'll be there, so will the steins and bags if anyone wants to come and
collect them. The steins, unfortunately, turned out to be a little more
expensive than I anticipated.

Here is a sample picture showing what they will look like, the price for
them is $12. Bags will still be $30.

Regards,
Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never