[Debian-au] [SLUG] Debian SIG - 12th June

Peter Hardy peter at slug.org.au
Mon Jun 10 03:59:14 UTC 2002

This month, David McGuire will be giving a talk on his experiences
installing Debin on his Apple iBook:
"After 16 years of MacOS, I decided to turn my trusty iBook turned into
a dual boot OS9/debian. Easy when you know how, but a pain if you have
no clue what to do. The trials and tribulations of a newbie."

Also available will be the usual good food, good drinks, and bad pool.
Don't forget to bring GPG keys.  Keys are good, and need signing.

Where: Woolloomooloo Bay Hotel - boardroom (upstairs)
When: Wednesday, 11th of June 19:00 - 20:00
Cost: $0,
      $10 if you pre-order tea/coffee
Misc: Dinner, alcohol are available
Park: - Lincoln Cr (recommended, open til late)
      - Domain (closes 21:00) or
      - Beside the Bells Hotel

Peter Hardy
SLUG Secretary