[Debian-au] SLUG Debian SIG - XMAS Party!

Craige McWhirter craige at slug.org.au
Sat Nov 24 04:23:18 UTC 2001

Shoowoop!

The December Debian SIG is moving from the second Wednesday to the
second Tuesday to accomodate a special guest from NZ - Michael Beattie
(Omnic). The other major change is that we are not going to the usual
venue, we are having a Christmas Party at a Teppanyaki restaurant in
North Sydney.

RSVP-ing is a *must*, even if you've told me you're coming on IRC / IRL
/ email, reply to this email and RSVP formally (Haiku RSVP's get
preference), there will be a cap on numbers (about 30) so it's first in,
best dressed. RSVP by Friday, 7th of December (preferably sooner).

When: Tuesday, 11th December, 19:00
Where: Shinju Teppanyaki, 51 Berry St, North Sydney.
Cost: Your dignity plus about $38

----- Begin Bad Haiku -----
Come one, come all, catch
the food in your mouth, let none