[Debian-au] Debian Mini Conference: LCA2002, Brisbane.

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Wed Dec 26 04:04:37 UTC 2001

On Sun, Dec 23, 2001 at 09:35:08PM +1100, Anand Kumria wrote:
> There are some pretty talented people in Australia working on Debian;
> If you are lacking topics to talk some might be:
> 	- debconf: use/abuse of
> 	- debian installation / boot process
> 		(or what the hell are udeb's anyway?)
> 	- bootstrapping a new arch?
> 	- apt; the devil within
> 	- etc.

So, can you suggest either individuals who can present a talk of any length
(heck, 15 minute short talks would be OK, or 1 - 2 hours if you have a
lot of material) or that you would like seen presented in a panel/discussion
like environment. I am not aware of what each one of us has been working on;
please flood me with offers! Ie: Name: list, of, topics, to, talk, about.

Thanks all,

  James
--
 James Bromberger <james_AT_rcpt.to> www.james.rcpt.to