[Debian-au] Debian Mini Conference: LCA2002, Brisbane.

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Wed Dec 5 14:01:57 UTC 2001

On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 12:39:47AM +1100, Craige McWhirter wrote:
> On Wed, 2001-12-05 at 23:52, James Bromberger wrote:
> > So.... if you have some suggestions, please mail me. I'm going to try and
> > do some loose scheduling this week.
>
> What are the 4 talks covering that you have so far?

Possibly[1]:
	Wiggy
	AJ
	Bdale
	Robert van der Meulen (Security)

So, anything on any area you'd like to contribute. Althrough rather boring,
I could probably talk about how i use Debian in my family business (RAID,
Reiser, Courier IMAP, Sendmail, Maildirs, Iptables, Samba as a PDC), but
I think (a) that more technical talks would be better, and (b) there are
ohters more qualified to talk than me on these subjects. I could talk
about mod_backhand, and immitate my upstream's talk given at Apache Con Eu
in 2000 (two laptops, 802.11 or ethernet connected: do requests, disconnect
one, do more requests, reconnect, etc).

Anyway, give me some ideas. Please! What do you people want to do/see/talk
about?

  James

[1] Very-very-very draft. Some of people are unsure as to travel arrangments
and may be unavailable. Send me (and CC lca-cfp at linux.org.au) your
ideas. See www.linux.org.au/conf/debiancon.html.
--
 James Bromberger <james_AT_rcpt.to> www.james.rcpt.to