[Computerbank] Computerbank in Cairns

Derek Vanderkruk Derek.Vanderkruk at i-solutions.net.au
Thu Jan 29 07:10:02 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I'm just writing to find out if anyone knows of anyone interested in a
similar organistaion in Cairns. I have access to lots of computers and
organised office space but I don't have any spare time with my current
work commitments. I have another person up here who is interested but
doesn't have the skills as yet to setup the pc's beyond hardware
testing. I have been asking around locally to no avail. There is no
local LUG and the one linux shop in town disappeared last year.

Thanks in advance,

Derek Vanderkruk
Integrated Solutions (QLD)P/L     Phone:  +61 (7) 40412288
                                               Fax:    +61 (7) 40416600
124 Spence Street                    Mobile: 0417 608 757
CAIRNS QLD 4868                      E-mail:
Derek.Vanderkruk at i-solutions.net.au
<mailto:Derek.Vanderkruk at i-solutions.net.au>
Australia                                  Web Site:
www.i-solutions.net.au <http://www.i-solutions.net.au/>

material from any computer.