[Computerbank] Feb 28th - Volunteer induction / introduction day down at Computerbank Victoria

Kylie Davies mailkylie at optushome.com.au
Fri Feb 13 18:57:02 UTC 2004

Hi all,

Computerbank Victoria will be holding a 'new' volunteer induction day on
Saturday, February 28th, starting at 1pm. The volunteer session will run
for approximately three hours.

We will give a brief overview of hardware processes and will also
demonstrate our custom software installation process.

People that have not been in for a while are also encouraged to attend.  :)

Please RSVP if you plan on coming along.

Light refreshments provided.

Cheers,

Kylie

---