[Computerbank] documentation editing

lachlan musicman at myspinach.org
Wed Nov 19 11:19:01 UTC 2003

http://axxs.org/computerbank_doc/training/thin_clients/intro/

this is the first intro doc for the thin client net that ed, con and I
have been working on.

Ed wrote a lot of the original text, which I have prettied up and posted
online.

The idea was that WFD participants could be sent off to build a client
themselves, and proceed to add a machine as a thin client, hopefully on
the way learning a little about tcp/ip, various parts of the /etc
folder, and how to do a base install on a machine. Hopefully this hands
on work would give a WFD participant a greater understanding of some of
linux's nooks and crannies.

I think this intro document needs a little editing though - both ed and
I are repeating ourselves continuously....does some one want to take a
look and fix it up some more?

more docs should be up this arvo (walk throughs, hardware requirements,
software requirements, trouble shoting, etc)

cheers

L.