[Computerbank] Re: [cai-sa] Teen Challenge -Network

Romana Challans romana at timelady.com
Mon Mar 31 12:33:02 UTC 2003

Peter Gossner wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 07:51:10 +0930
> Romana Challans <romana at timelady.com> scribed:
>
> Hey Ro,
> HTF-Rya !

increasing of girth my friend, what else;)
tired after moving, its catching up...

> Oh I must have missed it .. I will try again in a bit..
>
>>Could pepole look at the diagram, and the list of people and roles
>>below, and fill in the gaps asap???? I'll update the web site as
>>people work it out:)
>

> I am very lazy please supply URL :)

http://sa.computerbank.org.au/minutes/23march2003.html

same url you supplied;) just the diagram wasnt, for some reason, showing
up. re-scp'd it, lovely:)

> I must say I am with David here.. lets leave it where it is .. where
> it's all at least sort of working,
> build a  control / accountability system and THEN check it into  storage
> (e.g. your shed/ my shed Jennys shed).
> A stock take.
> We also need some sort of universal system for storage of components
> like cards MBs etc. (less space but more need to diff  through stuff)..
> While a central location would be ideal, I think at least some of the
> gear should be distributed, (and documented as such.)
> (that way we can "service" local clients easily ... etc.)
> Whatever we come up with has to be EASY / fast / friendly etc.
>
> Once we have a system I will go through every thing here (again) and
> organise to deliver it wherever it's required.
> Or whatever .. No Worries ..
>
> Hey Ro you don't happen to have kept all of those boxes you moved with
> :)

a system is one of those things we urgently need about yesterday;)

yr shed/my shed/jennifairy's shed/my dads shed etc etc etc;)
dad's stuff is movinbg here, so we will have less areas to stocktake in:)

yes, have kept boxes aamof, so will keep stashing them. got some
hardware here already - stuff seems to homing pigeon its way to me, go
figure:)

r:)
Romana Challans
GPG Key fingerprint =
F09E F80E 5DCA 9476 7753  9423 2CC7 81E8 4F07 1AD2

State Coordinator
Computerbank Australia Incorporated - Sa Branch
http://sa.computerbank.org.au/