[Computerbank] Re: [cai-sa] Teen Challenge -Network

Romana Challans romana at timelady.com
Mon Mar 31 06:23:02 UTC 2003

Thanks Pete for your report, its a beaut:)

Re Hardware, the new structure reassigns Hardware to various
people.....but we still need people on board for procurement & storage etc..

(the restructure diagram was there, went missing, is now back - makes
the restructure make much more sense:)  )

Could pepole look at the diagram, and the list of people and roles
below, and fill in the gaps asap???? I'll update the web site as people
work it out:)

I seem to have BIG shed for hardware storage - and Marion seems a lot
easier for peopel to get things to - so maybe we could transport some of
that stuff down Pete? (I know, I just offloaded it to you, but I dont
mind if its not inside the house anymore ;)))  )

r:)

--
Romana Challans

State Coordinator
Computerbank Australia Incorporated - Sa Branch
http://sa.computerbank.org.au/