[Computerbank] What is this list about?

Anthony Jack AnJack at doh.health.nsw.gov.au
Thu Feb 13 07:39:01 UTC 2003

I am only new to this list and I joined it becuase I am part of a large organisation with a large turnover in computer equipment. I thought the list would enable me to find out about worthwhile ways of disposing of computer equipment that would be of benefit to the wider community.
However, since I joined I only seemed to have gotten mails about a war in Iraq.
Whilst it is an important issue, I don't think it is the purpose for which this list was set up (and the reason I subscribed to it).

Regards
AJ

Anthony Jack
Project Officer