[Computerbank] Network knotting out day - late notice - in Victoria

Romana Challans romana at timelady.com
Thu Feb 6 18:36:01 UTC 2003

Why not call for an online meeting with other CBs - after all, we all
have network gurus - and as a national organisation, we could surely
work together on solutions? And these are things we too will face at
some point - be nice to have something already worked out:)

r:)

--
Romana Challans

State Coordinator
Computerbank Australia Incorporated - Sa Branch
http://sa.computerbank.org.au/