[Computerbank] Re: [cai-vic] What happened at the AGM?

Daniel Stone dstone at trinity.unimelb.edu.au
Tue Nov 26 13:01:02 UTC 2002

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 02:34:35PM +1100, Price, Tim scrawled:
> After so much build-up, proxy-reminding, excitement and anticipation, I'm
> extremely disappointed to see there is *still* no announcement on any of the
> lists (or the website) on what's happened with the CB presidency.
>
> I hope this does not reflect upon the competency of the (new?) president.

The conclusion was that Grant was the new president, however most of the
stuff at the meeting was seriously unconstitutional, and I wouldn't be
surpised to see it all happen again due to protests. It was a complete
stuff-up.

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone at trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne