[Computerbank] helping find the help

Bruce McCubbery brucemcc at melbpc.org.au
Fri Sep 28 10:53:08 UTC 2001

Hi guys!

This concept seems to have legs?

How would email help on linux problems work, it would seem ideal but
doesn't it depend on the inquirer having a certain degree of competence?

If you guys solve the steps we are discussing in this thread Computerbank
could grow like Topsy!

The bush volunteer people are legendary and I think it's a certain bet all
the big companies and organisations "out there" are primed to donate
computers that will help "their" (rural) people get online.

Bruce