[Computerbank] finding a "local" Linux expert in regional areas

Bruce McCubbery brucemcc at melbpc.org.au
Thu Sep 27 04:46:05 UTC 2001

It seems from several comments by people on here that we really need to
identify the techos Computerbank needs "out there" who will have the time
and patience (etc.) to do everything that's necessary in the Snugs, Wangs
and Carraras of Australia.

Who can promote this on the Linux Users lists, seeking the techos around
whom a computerbank 'pearl' can grow, or is that unlikely to be a welcome
topic/request on them?

Bruce