Computerbank Queensland and the [Computerbank] main list

Ramrods rod.ramrods at telstra.com
Tue Sep 11 09:01:06 UTC 2001

Bruce

As long as a few people are on the main list AND they advise the others
what is happening (as Tony does). What is the need for all people who
are interested in helping without being involved in the running of the
group (people like me) receiving 20 Emails about "the Sally affair" etc.
One Email about care with helping people is all the "supporters" need.
20 Emails will turn away the people who are more interested in helping
other people rather than wanting to run a group.

The lack of a formal legal structure for people in their own area is in
my view a very much bigger problem. I repeat Tony's comment the sooner
the constitutional changes are done in Vic the sooner Qld can build CB
in Qld.

Thanks
Rod Harvey (Brisbane)