[Computerbank] Test site / revenue streams

Tony Joblin tonyjoblin at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jul 6 12:44:32 UTC 2001

Hi Sam,

I think exploring the idea of the banner ads to make the site more
attractive to sponsors is a good idea. I think the idea of using PHP Nuke or
similar has some advantages. I think that being able to set people up with
admin accounts, the ability to admin the site online and to delegate admin
responsibility is going to be an advantage. If you want some help
customising the site or configing it I would be happy to help
(tonyjoblin at yahoo.com.au)

Tony Joblin, President
Computerbank Queensland
07 3371 1311 (working hours)