[Chlug] Chlug A good pair of baby shoes starts from our cooperation

angela angela at cn.isoibag.com
Tue May 12 09:49:58 AEST 2020

ChlugWe are a professional production of baby shoes factory, we have our own development team, can develop more beautiful shoes for youWe have 20 years of production experience in this industry.Please choose me, let us have a perfect cooperationLooking forward to your replyI wish you happiness every dayThank you very muchVickyGuangdong ise shoe bag co. LTDAddress: no.8-10, 10th floor, xingda building, sibian district, housha road, houjie town, dongguan city        Telephone :86 769 81211189Fax :86 769 82580470Telephone: 0086-13686243153WeChat: vickyshen88E-mail :ivicky at 126.com
U n s u b s c r i b e