[Chlug] Earn Money Offering SEO Services To Your Web Design Clients

Andrew Pitt andrewpitt2020 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 21:11:23 AEST 2018

Hi!

Greetings for the day

Out of respect for your time I thought an email would be less intrusive than
an unannounced phone call.

My name is Andrew Pitt and I'm an SEO Manager at one of the reputed search
engine optimization companies. Our team has over 11 years of work experience
in Search engine optimization (SEO) including website promotion, organic
keywords rankings, social media management and ORM services.

We specialize in the B2B model where web design / web advertising agencies
from US, UK, Singapore & Australia can resell our services and we provide
them white label SEO services. We would like to know if you are willing to
adjoin SEO / search engine optimization services in your portfolio or
interested to outsource your SEO campaigns to us as white label. You can
append your own cost and logo in order to resell our website promotion
services.

What we do:

- Blogging in reputed websites like Word Press, Blog Spot, Tumblr.

- Press Release distribution for the client into popular brand magazines

- Online Business listing in Yelp, Google, Foursquare, YP, Manta, Merchant
Circle, Hot Frog, Insider Pages etc.

- Video Marketing over You Tube, Vimeo, Daily Motion

- Local Classifieds Listings Oodle, Back Page, Hoobly, Locanto, CL

- Doc/ PDF distribution of client product/ service articles and blogs into
Slide Share, Scribd, Issuu, Media Fire, Rapid Share.

- Content marketing into highly trusted and authentic websites as per client
niche.

- Profile link building in premium .org/ .edu / .gov sites

- Many other internet marketing and website promotion activities as per
package

- Code review of the site and implement all necessary search engine tags

Why us:

- More than 11 years of work experience in SEO

- Over 7200+ sites optimized

- Over 31,000+ Keywords/ Key-phrases optimized and 20k+ keywords delivered
on top 5 on Google

- Over 128,000 business leads generated for the clients

- Dedicated Account Manager and Inhouse Quality team to ensure high
standards

- 24/7 Customer service, with more than 92% client retention rate.

- None of our clients have ever been penalized in any Google search
algorithmic update (Google Panda, Google Penguin).

To cut a long story short, If you would like to test-out our services, I can
send you a Promo Code for 50% discount which you can use to test-out our one
month White label SEO services trial for any of your client website.

If you need a call / Skype, Pl share contact details and suitable time for
this.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards / Andrew

Andrew Pitt, MBA

Business Manager

(Online Marketing Division)

Web Experts Marketing

Disclaimer- If you get this mail unsolicited, please reply with "DELETE" in
the subject line and we will take care that you do not get any such mail in
future from us.