[Chlug] Win a NY holiday

Win a NY holiday info at news.dealfactor-australia.com
Wed May 18 13:53:37 AEST 2016

http://news.dealfactor-australia.com/YSUzRDU5OCUyNmMlM0Q0NyUyNmUlM0Q0NzM2MjklMjZsJTNENDQ1JTI2cyUzRDI0MzI5NjIlMjZ0JTNEYyUyNmxzJTNEMSUyNnVuc3Vic2NyaWJlX2xpbmslM0QlMjZtaXJyb3JfbGluayUzRA==

ENTER NOW for your chance to WIN A TRIP TO NEW YORK TO THE VALUE OF 0,000!*

 		 [1]

 		Enter the Let’s Insure cash prize competition today for your chance to win a 0,000 holiday to
New York!*

Hi,
 How would you like the chance to WIN the holiday experience of a lifetime? Imagine winning 0,000
to cover all expenses! ENTER NOW for your chance to WIN!* [1]

 		 [1]

NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/05227         ACT Permit No. TP15/06563          SA Permit No.
T15/1175

    *1 in 200 chance to win 0,000 cash prize which can be used for Airline & Travel Expenses.
 *Competition powered by OnlinePromotion.com.au
 The information that you provide will be handled by Jack Media Pty Ltd (ABN 53 151 733 621) in
accordance with the Privacy Act and the Australian Privacy Principles. By submitting this page you
agree that you have read and understood the Privacy Policy and Jack Media Pty Ltd may use your email
address and data provided to send information, correspondence and promotions concerning third party
products & services. Details on how to access/correct your personal information or complain about a
breach is set out in our Privacy Policy. For further information, please read our Privacy Policy and
Terms & Conditions.

http://news.dealfactor-australia.com/YSUzRDU5OCUyNmMlM0Q0NyUyNmUlM0Q0NzM2MjklMjZsJTNENDQ3JTI2cyUzRDI0MzI5NjIlMjZ0JTNEYyUyNmxzJTNEMQ==

Links:
------