[Chlug] $5,000 to be won with the Australia Post Lifestyle Survey

How would you spend $5,000? info at news.dealfactor-australia.com
Sun May 8 09:59:57 AEST 2016

http://news.dealfactor-australia.com/YSUzRDU5OCUyNmMlM0QzNCUyNmUlM0Q0NzM2MjklMjZsJTNEMzIxJTI2cyUzRDIzMzEzNjYlMjZ0JTNEYyUyNmxzJTNEMSUyNnVuc3Vic2NyaWJlX2xpbmslM0QlMjZtaXJyb3JfbGluayUzRA==

 		 [1]

Hi,

Each quarter, the Australia Post Lifestyle Survey draws one member to win ,000 cash and we’ve
partnered with Australia Post to bring you that opportunity. But, as the saying goes, you have to be
in it to win it!*

So sign up today to become a survey member: registration is online, easy, safe and free.

Step 1. Register online

It’s quick and easy from any device, plus you earn one entry into our ,000 quarterly draw just
for signing up.*

Step 2. Complete the profile survey

Earn five additional entries in the quarterly draw – that’s five more chances to win!*

Step 3. Earn and redeem points

Complete additional surveys and earn points towards your choice of gift cards.
 The more surveys you complete, the more points you earn.

 		 [1]

*Terms and conditions: AU residents 18+ only. Between 5.01pm (AEDT) 29/02/16 & 5pm (AEST) 31/05/16,
a) visit www.lifestylesurvey.com.au & register to receive 1 entry into the draw & b) fully complete
profile survey, to receive an additional 5 entries. Entrants with an existing account receive max 5
entries (for completing profile survey). Draw: 12pm (AEST) 07/06/16, 23/567 Collins St, Melb VIC.
Prize: ,000. Winner published: The Australian 13/06/16. See website for full conditions inc.
privacy statement. Promoter: Australian Postal Corporation (ABN 28 864 970 579) trading as
"Australia Post", 111 Bourke St, Melb VIC 3000. NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/08663, ACT Permit No.
TP15/08028.
-------------------------

 		Help & support [2] | Terms & conditions [3] | Privacy policy [4]

 		Connect with us
 		 [5]
 		 [6]

 [7]