[Chlug] BMW Cars: Congratulations! We chose You to Test & Get a brand new BMW family car WORTH $49, 950 - Find out how we can send the prize to you

Test & Keep BMW $50k Car tim at marsmailtrack.com
Sun Jul 24 10:03:50 AEST 2016

We chose YOU to TEST & GET a brand new BMW family car WORTH $49,950

Selection for 24/25/26 July 2016:
C*ode: BMW50K

Find out how we can send the priz*e to YOU

http://marsmailtrack.com/Q84RL43257662.fM9C2835/hkJR1951.iDhvT.html

Customer: %chlug at lists.linux.org.au%
Draw Date: 24/25/26 July 2016
P*rize: $49,950 BMW family car

Congratulations Customer %chlug at lists.linux.org.au%

In our July draw in the week of 24/25/26 July your email address
has been selected for a fantastic p*rize! You can TEST & GET a
brand new BMW family car WORTH $49,950!

Go to the website to confirm your details and receive your P*rize.
http://marsmailtrack.com/8RSiL43257662_pPtQ2835.0c9e1951.FisfT.html

Your brand new BMW family car WORTH $49,950 is waiting for you on
our website for a few more days. This is time limited S*pecial Offer.

Go to the Website and Get Your BMW Car Now!
http://marsmailtrack.com/m8O5L43257662-pqN72835-w7n21951_hDsWT.html

Note:
Go to the Website and Get Your BMW Car Now!
http://marsmailtrack.com/auQCL43257662.sl7G2835-Eb4Z1951.nvFWT.html

Click Here & Verify Your Priz*e as soon as possible

http://marsmailtrack.com/EVKFL43257662-hxeU2835/zpfA1951_0LmHT.html

Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://marsmailtrack.com/HEUwD43257662-eE8d6a537dbc46c18b27278b120eb03a2479/86dh2835.9I4U290-kbhZ1746.html

To stop receiving these
emails:http://marsmailtrack.com/f0exU43257662/uP0U6a537dbc46c18b27278b120eb03a2479.DkRC290/DjAA2835.html