[Chlug] WOOLWORTHS Christmas Giveaway - Good on ya mate! You have been selected in our Christmas Draw for $500 Gift Card

Amelia Jones jill at venusmailtrack.com
Wed Dec 21 10:20:12 AEDT 2016

This is a Giveaway.

Congratulations WOOLWORTHS Customer!

 Selection for 20/21/22 Dec:
 C*ode: W500

Customer: %%email%%
Draw Date: 20/21/22 Dec. 2016
P*rize: $500 WOOLWORTHS Gift Card

GET YOUR GIFT CARD NOW
http://venusmailtrack.com/ga/click/2-173437818-585-6013-12633-8205-dbd0bf2870-eb5850fffc

P*rize: $500 WOOLWORTHS Gift Card
Get Your Gift Card Now!

Congratulations Customer %%email%%

In our Christmas draw in the week of 20/21/22 December your email address
has been selected for a fantastic Christmas P*rize! You can receive $500 Supermarket
Gift Card [500 AUD worth of store credit for your local Woolworths supermarket].

P*rize: $500 WOOLWORTHS Gift Card
Get Your Gift Card Now!

Congratulations Customer %%email%%

In our Christmas draw in the week of 20/21/22 December your email address has been
selected for a fantastic Christmas P*rize! You can receive $500 Supermarket Gift Card
[500 AUD worth of store credit for your local Woolworths supermarket].

Go to the website to confirm your details and receive your Gift Card usable at your local store.
What will you get with this amazing Christmas P*rize? Stock up your favourite Woolworths items
or use it to b*uy wonderful presents for your family and friends.

Your $500 Gift Card is waiting for you on our website for a few more days. This is time limited S*pecial Offer.

Go to the Website and Get Your Gift Card

http://venusmailtrack.com/ga/click/2-173437818-585-6013-12633-8205-dbd0bf2870-eb5850fffc

This message is delivered to you for Woolworths.