[Chlug] Highly Important and Urgent..

MrsCeicilia ceiciliawhales001 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 00:32:20 AEDT 2015

From:Mrs, Ceicilia Whales.

Highly Important and Urgent.

Hello,
Please excuse this humble email if it offends your sensibilities, but I have no other means to contact you. I cannot talk to you on phone, so I decided to search for your email address, which I found on the international business directorate email data search. I am Mrs. Ceicilia Whales, 59years old woman, A Christian widow who is dying of  oesophageal cancers.

Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the period of Seven Months due to cancer problem, Yes I have been touched by God to donate an amount of money Inherited from my late husband Mr Valasca Whales. to you for the good work of God on Charity" People in the Street and Helping the Orphanage which my husband earned from his vast Estates and Investment in capital market, I decided to WILL/donate the sum of (USD$ 5Million) to you,
30Percent of the total money is for your personal use While 70% of the money will go to charity" people in the street and helping the orphanage.

I will give you the contact of the Bank Manager for the releasing of the specific amount,I will appreciate your utmost honest in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.

I took this decision because i know that there are alot of poor people suffering from different kind of disease and nobody to come to their aid.With God all things are possible.As soon as i receive your reply,i shall give you the contact of the bank officer were the money is been deposited.I will also issue you a letter of authority and certificate of claim that will prove you as the new beneficiary of this fund.

With Regards,
Mrs, Ceicilia Whales.
Email: ceiciliawhales001 at gmail.com